Monday, June 29, 2015

God Bless America

Summer has been fun, busy & full of odds & ends at our house.  My 15 yr went to EFY, Scout Camp & then had his wisdom teeth pulled last week.  Phew, it's not even July yet.  My poor daughter has been feeling left out, no worries, her time is coming.  Freezing of the warts, & pallet expander.  All the while I've been busy making Independence Day signs with a little different stuff here & there.  I love that I can still stay home with my kids, take to these various places & appointments & still work on the side.  What a dream come true.

Here are a few of my favorite things that I've worked on.

Kids Patriotic Class

Distressed/Aged Home of the Free

Distressed/Aged God Bless America

You are my sunshine

Yes, Christmas Ornaments



Yes, I squeezed some Christmas in there.  I never thought I'd be one of "those" people but in the crafting business world, I've gotta get ahead of it before it swallows me up.  Love it!  
I have had requests for an adult craft class.  How fun.  Now what to come up with, hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment