Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A little bit of this & a little bit of that.

We've been doing all sorts of different things around here.  
One of my newest favorites wood signs is this 12x24 "antiqued" Pledge of Allegiance.  Both my husband & I come from a VERY long line of military men & women.  4th of July has a very special meaning to both of us & we hold it in high regards.  Something we teach our children.

 I finally put a car decal on our car to start showing the world that we are here & we are ready to make our mark.  We are here to help design & beatify your homes, cars, etc.... We do, do car decals in our list of things we offer.
 We've started selling more & more glittered cups.  I LOVE glitter, so I'm beyond thrilled to be able to glitter cups/bottles to sell.
 Have a celebration coming up?  Put your favorite cider or wine in this glittered wine glass.  Colors can chance & we even personalize the tops of the glass for you as well.
I know I say this every time but I love this new sign, it's one of my favorites.  This one is 24x23 made from pallet wood.  Trust me, all my pallets are safe to use or I wouldn't use them.  Safety is a high priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment